top of page
Discover the wildlife around you.
Connect with nature, even in the city.
Are you tired of being at home?
Craving for some time in nature?
Curious about the wildlife around you?
Every month, Wild Eindhoven organizes a new event,
on weekends, exploring the nature and wildlife
of the city and its surroundings.
Outside and Offline
In small groups
Guided by an experienced and enthusiastic wildlife ecologist
Regardless of your knowledge or skills
Wild Eindhoven can also organize private walks
- Sun, Apr 02Dommelplantsoen, EindhovenIf you want to start birdwatching or learn about the birds of your city, then this is for you! Join us in the 2nd edition of this outdoor workshop!
- Wed, May 24High Tech Campus, along the Dommel riverWould you like to discover wildlife, relax and get insights about yourself? Join this wonderful Stand Up Paddle experience at the Dommel in Eindhoven!
- In 2023 (date to be determined)Genneper ParkJoin the third edition of this popular outdoor workshop and learn about the most common edible wild plants!
- Spring / Summer 2023Along the Dommel riverWould you like to discover wildlife, relax and get insights about yourself? Join this wonderful Stand Up Paddle experience at the Dommel in Eindhoven!
- In 2023 (date to be determined)Heempark Frater Simon Deltour, EindhovenPossibly Eindhoven's best kept natural secret! Join the walk and discover this beautiful nature reserve.
- November 2023Eckartse bosAutumn colours in the season of mushrooms! Come explore one of Eindhoven's urban forests.
Upcoming Nature Walks
“From various mushrooms to red squirrels and seasonal birds, we learned a lot on the spot thanks to Nuno who is knowledgeable but also approachable and kind. I really recommend these walks: they allow you to become aware of the surrounding wildlife when walking, even in the city.”
“If you're curious about nature, then this walk is for you! Nuno is very knowledgeable and opened my eyes on how much is going on around us, whether we look at the flora or the fauna.”
“I had the opportunity to take a walk with Nuno and if you have the same opportunity, take it! Nuno has a lot of knowledge about nature and he loves to share it with you.”
Arriën van Schaik
bottom of page