Wild Foraging Walk - 5th edition!
Join the fifth edition of this popular outdoor workshop and learn about the most common edible wild plants!
Date & Meetup Location
Genneper Parken, Eindhoven, Netherlands
About this event
Would you like to start learning about edible wild plants? Are you curious about wild foraging?
Then this special nature walk is for you!
After many successful - and fully booked - editions in previous years, our Wild Foraging Walks will continue in 202! Together we will look for a variety of wild edible plants. Many can be used as food, for tea or other uses. We will pay special attention to the most common ones, which you could find even around your home.
This Wild Foraging Walk will be hosted by Wild Eindhoven, with a special guest guide. Stern de Pagter is a nature enthousiast living in Eindhoven; going on a search for edible wild plants is one of his favorite ways to connect with his natural surroundings in a creative way. This possibility of interaction with nature is also his motivation to help others experience the same.
Some of the things we will cover along the walk:
- Introducing you to some of the most common edible wild plants that we can find around us - even in the city!
- Explaining some of the ways you can use them and how to prepare them.
- What cautions to have and why it's important to forage sustainabily and with respect.
- Tips on some books and references to help you further.
- This edition of the Wild Foraging Walk will take place in the Genneper Park, Eindhoven. The exact meeting point will be sent to you after registering.
- The event should last 2 hours - depending on what we find along the way and how much time we stop.
- This nature walk will take place with min. 4 persons and max. 12.
- Dress according to the weather.
Looking forward to meet you there!
Let's discover nature in the city!
Nuno & Stern
- Ticket type
Wild Foraging Walk - regular registrationPrice€24.00
+€0.60 service fee+€0.60 service fee