Sun, Nov 13|
Philips de Jongh park, Eindhoven
The magic of Autumn in the Philips de Jongh park I
Autumn colours in the season of mushrooms! (First walk 9:00 - 11:00)
Date & Meetup Location
Nov 13, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Philips de Jongh park, Eindhoven, meeting point in the crossing of Zwaanstraat and Bezuidenhoutseweg
About this event
Autumn has arrived!
The warm colours of the trees turning golden brown, yellow and red. Different mushrooms are sprouting everywhere. Busy jays and red squirrels stash away acorns for winter.
This Sunday morning we will take a walk through the Philips de Jongh park in Eindhoven, exploring the wildlife and nature around us! November is the perfect month to look for mushrooms, and for sure we will encouter many different species!
I will guide you through this forested park, always on the look-out for the wild animals and plants present there. There is a lot to discover and I will help you uncover the park's hidden nature!
- There are two starting times for this autumn walk (9:00am and 11:00am). Make sure you register to your prefered time.
- The meeting point is in the southeastern entrance, in the crossing of Zwaanstraat and Bezuidenhoutseweg (coords: 51.454072, 5.445904).
- This walk will take place with min. 4 persons and max. 12 (subject to on the government regulations at that time).
- You will be guided by Nuno, an experienced and enthusiastic urban wildlife ecologist, which will share all his nature stories with you!
- Be aware that this is not a mushroom harvesting walk.
- It's good to bring watertight walking shoes - some paths may be muddy and wet - and, if you have, binoculars and/or photo camera (not mandatory).
Looking forward to meet you there!
Let's explore the city's nature!
Nuno (Wild Eindhoven)
The Magic of Autumn - Regular registration€18.00+€0.45 service feeSale ended
The Magic of Autumn - Late Registration€22.00+€0.55 service feeSale ended